Meet the Pig

Hi, everybody!
I'm Priyanka. I love to write, and have finally decided to be swept away by the blogger's herd.
I mostly write poems, but once in a while, when it moves me, I also enjoy commenting, reviewing, sharing and very rarely, penning articles and short stories.
I love reading and watching movies. I enjoy lots of different kinds of music. My greatest dream is to get a book published; a novel, or a travelogue about backpacking.
I really hope to get some comments on my writing through this medium.
XO

Wednesday, May 30, 2012


tremors
Those who have not witnessed
 Mother Nature’s fury;
Don’t know what the judge decides;
 Dependent on a jury.
That shock; that silent moment;
A shaking is proclaimed,
A rumble from earth’s underbelly;
 For a time, mankind is lamed.
Risings fall, paths are cracked;
Lives are torn apart by the reaper;
As existence shreds; harrow spreads,
holes are severed deeper.
But, it was you who hurt and scarred mother;
You who stole from her; she alone mourned.
Heralded it was to begin with and so you must know,
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this one .... great message to nature's looters..

    ReplyDelete